« Home | Travelling » | bug... » | dog... » | the beginning »

Full of strange people..

Many people have been to San Francisco, many haven't.
I went while on my travels in the summer (a quick word of warning is to watch for the strange people!) however it was most probably my favourite city that i visited, it is so diverse, breathtaking, and different to anywhere else i had previously been.

Here's a couple of shots from the trip. The picture of the bay, is a few images stithed together, each photo taken from alcatraz with a 4 second exposure late at night.

Dan

Golden Gate Bridge

San Francisco

About me

  • I'm Daniel Marston
  • From Birmingham, United Kingdom
  • A full time student at Aston University in Birmingham. A sucker for new technology, art, modernisim and spending too much money...
My profile
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Web browser

Rate This Blog

Blog created using Opera Browser version 9.02

eXTReMe Tracker
...a blog from...: Full of strange people..